Ultrapeel® Transderm® Digital is an intelligent powered drug-delivery system carrying Transderm® that has been FDA cleared for the “local administration of ionic drug solutions into the body for medical purposes and can be used as an alternative to injections”.
Ultrapeel® Transderm® Digital uses Dermoelectroporation® technology to deliver any active ingredient into the body and it monitors in Real time the patient’s skin characteristics, to modify the pulse delivery accordingly, to ensure 100% delivery success and maximum flexibility.
Ultrapeel® Transderm® Digital consists of:
- Ultrapeel® II plus digitally controlled microdermabrader
- Transderm® Digital with applicator (user selectable)
Patients will enjoy treatments with Ultrapeel® Transderm® Digital due to the very high comfortable sessions. Vibration features make electrical pulses delivery perception to decrease significantly.
Ultrapeel® Transderm® Digital ensures speed of action, easier regulation of all treatment parameters in real time to give users the final results they expect in a safe and reliable way. The ergonomic and lightweight applicators allow users to work greatly for patient.
- Astonishing results from the 1st session
- “Tailored on patient” protocols
- Comfortable treatments
- No downtime or social life restriction of any sort
- No irritations, burnings or inflammations
- No trauma from injections
- Faster outcomes
- New Patient’s Personalised Delivery mode Easy to use and non invasive.
- Transderm FDA cleared as alternative to injections.
- New internationally patented proprietary Dermoelectroporation® technology.
- Current delivery perception protected.
- Real time control on homogeneous drug delivery.
- Real time transdermal delivery monitoring.
- Control on either amount of drug to be delivered and time of treatment.
- No need of pre-charged compounds or carrying gels
- No need of specific products or pre-charged preparations
- No need of additional terminals (return electrode).
- Reproducibility of treatment.
- Type A Botulinum Toxin
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Growth Factor
- Amino Acids
- Cellulite Treatments
- Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
- Wrinkle Treatments
- Skin Bio Revitalisation Treatments
- Fat Deposit Treatments
- Pre Laser Treatments
- Medical Treatments
- Post Plastic Surgery Sessions
- Skin Whitening Treatments
- Steroid Applications
- Aesthetic Applications
- Replacing injections for Mesotherapy